Physician Assistant - Phoenix, AZ
- Payson, AZ
As part of the OptumCare network, 4C Medical Group is seeking for a Full-time Primary Care - Advanced Practice Physician Assistant to join our team in Phoenix, AZ. 4C Medical Group is an integrated primary and specialty care network that provides high quality medical care in acute, sub-acute, ambulatory and home-based care settings.
Our goal as an organization is to transform healthcare nationally, while providing Physician-led care locally. Our distinctive culture and set of capabilities enable independent physicians to succeed in value-based models of care and fulfill the Quadruple Aim of high-quality, high-value services and outstanding patient and provider experience. Optum strives to be the partner of choice for patients, providers, employers, health systems and health plans.
- Provide a full range of primary care led services, while practicing at the peak of your license
- Work in an integrated and coordinate manner with medical specialist to coordinate patient care
- We promote a culture of clinical innovation and transformation all while providing evidence based medicine.
- Ensuring the patient is receiving the right care, at the right time, in the right location.
As an Employer of choice we offer a full comprehensive range of benefits and attractive compensation package:
- Med/Den/Vis, STD, LTD, 401k with match
- Professional Liability and Tail Coverage
- Stock Purchase Option/Executive Savings Plan
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Active unrestricted PA license in AZ
- Board Certification in Primary Care, Geriatric, or Adult Medicine
- Prescribing authority or ability to obtain prior to employment
- DEA license or ability to obtain prior to employment
The 4C Medical Group Story:
4C is a highly-qualified group of Primary Care Providers and Specialists providing continuity of care to our patients, managing their overall healthcare needs across the care delivery spectrum. We are guided by our values of Compassion, Competence, Communication and Camaraderie to provide our patients with the right care at the right time at the right place.
Our mission is to improve the health and quality of life for our community of patients, physicians and employees.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Physician Assistant PA-C, Phoenix, Arizona, AZ
Back to top