Pharmacy Clerk- Pine Brook, NJ
- West Caldwell, NJ
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you'll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you're empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Shipping and Receiving Clerk is responsible for the processing of member and prescription information to support the management and delivery of prescription medications within Fulfillment Dispensing Operations.
Working Schedule: This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday- Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work our 8 hour shift schedule during our normal business hours of (8:00am - 4:30pm). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime and Holidays. Our office is located at 19 Chapin Rd, Building D, Pine Brook, NJ 07058.
- Process, pack and ship outgoing pharmacy orders, ensuring drug, related supplies and patient collateral (education materials) are included
- May also perform drug/supply ordering and inventory/warehouse duties, including proper storage of drugs and supplies and appropriate refrigeration of perishable product, monitor and adjust/calibrate pharmacy equipment, fill dispensing units
- Properly packs product as required by Standard Operating Procedures
- Dailybox preparation work
- Create or fix any shipping labels as needed
- Create shipping labels for international shipments
- Bring packages to shipping, Mail, and Courier as needed
- Assist with answering shipping and delivery door and inventory order
- Receipt and appropriate storage of box order
- Learn functions related to commercial courier and shipping system
- Ensure adequate stock of ice bricks for appropriate packaging of daily shipments
- Empties trash as needed and assembles shipping boxes
- Runs the end of day reports and manifestation Report
- Monitors and reports as necessary delivery exceptions reports
- Maintain knowledge of shipping holiday schedules
- Maintain open communications regarding courier issues with supervisor
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds regularly and on occasion lift between 25 to 45 pounds
- Must be able to stand for an 8-10 hour shift
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (including Core Competencies)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and cooperation skills
- Competent in basic mathematical equations with different forms of measurements, whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Proficient computer and organizational skills with the ability to focus on workload and achievement of both production and quality objectives
- Comfortable with Technology and Machines
- Able to learn and understand how to resupply automated packaging machines and make minor adjustments
- Previous Forklift and Materials Handler experience a plus
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: healthcare, health care, UnitedHealthcare, UnitedHealth Group, Optum, OptumRX, pharmacy, pharmacy technician, prescription, RX, Pharm Tech, Pharmacy Clerk, Pharm Clerk
Back to top