Pharmacy Clerk - Pine Brook, NJ
- West Caldwell, NJ
Join Us at Our Virtual Pharmacy Job Fair!
Thursday, October 22 nd from 11:00am – 3:00pm ET
Connect from your smartphone, tablet, or computer to chat with Recruiters and learn more about our open pharmacy career opportunities across the United States.
We strongly encourage you to apply in advance of the event if you are interested in this opening. Attendance at the event isn't required to be a candidate for potential employment.
The more you do, the more you learn. And as you learn you find new doors opening that challenge you to bring your best. Here at OptumRX, we’ve earned the trust of more than 64 million people who rely on us for the prescription drugs that improve their health and lifestyles. When you join us, you’ll be part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies where you’ll have some of the best training and tools in the world.
There are several steps in our hiring process. Please make sure that you have filled out all required sections of your employment application. Once you submit your completed application, you will receive an email with information regarding next steps including any preemployment assessment(s) that are required.
Both your application and any required assessment(s) need to be completed before we can consider you for employment so the sooner you complete these two steps, the sooner you will hear from us.
1 st shift available: 6:00am - 2:30pm Monday through Friday
2 nd shift available: 3:00pm - 11:30pm Sunday through Thursday
- Process returns
- Perform cycle counts on inventory
- Handle stock rotation and expired products
- Report inventory discrepancies
- May also perform drug / supply ordering and inventory / warehouse duties, including proper storage of drugs and supplies and appropriate refrigeration of perishable product, monitor and adjust / calibrate pharmacy equipment, fill dispensing units
- Properly packs product as required by Standard Operating Procedures
- Daily box preparation work
- Create or fix any shipping labels as needed
- Create shipping labels for international shipments
- Bring packages to shipping, Mail, and Courier as needed
- Assist with answering shipping and delivery door and inventory order
- Receipt and appropriate storage of box order
- Learn functions related to commercial courier and shipping system
- Ensure adequate stock of ice bricks for appropriate packaging of daily shipments
- Empties trash as needed and assembles shipping boxes
- Runs the end of day reports - Manifestation Report
- Monitors and reports as necessary delivery exceptions reports
- Maintain knowledge of shipping holiday schedules
- Maintain open communications regarding courier issues with supervisor
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/GED or higher
- 6 months experience working in a warehouse, assembly line or production environment
- Pharmacy experience in any setting
- Inventory experience in any setting
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
View our Covid-19 Resources Page at: https://info.uhg.com/
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, call center, UnitedHealthcare, Optum, OptumRx, health care, inventory, pharmacy, pharmacy technician, warehouse, shipping, Pine Brook, NJ
Back to top