Patient Registration Per Diem / On Call - Chandler, AZ
- Chandler, AZ
Combine two of the fastest - growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making Healthcare data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
As Patient Registration professionals, we are often the first point of contact for our patients and their families. As such we value representing an important first impression. Our professionalism, expertise and dedication help ensure that our patients receive the quality of care they need. We are diligent in obtaining complete and accurate insurance and demographic information in a timely manner, this enable us to provide high quality, compassionate health care service to all who need them, regardless of their ability to pay.
Positions may be available in the following areas: Emergency Room, Operating Room, Outpatient, Infusion, Maternal Child and Transplant Services. Per diem or casual schedules / shifts will be based on the specific department and may be comprised of 8, 10 or 12 hours. Employees will be required to work a minimum number of hours per month, including weekend hours. Additional information will be provided during the interview process.
Our offices are located at 1955 W. Frye Rd. Chandler, AZ 85224 and 3555 S Val Vista Dr, Gilbert, AZ 85297.
- Communicate directly with patients and / or families either in person or on the phone to complete the registration process by collecting patient demographics, health information, and verifying insurance eligibility / benefits
- Respond to patient and caregivers inquiries related to routine and sensitive topics always in a compassionate and respectful manner
- Organize and schedule patient services and appointments for referrals or follow - ups ensuring proper information is forwarded to practitioners
- Utilize computer systems to enter access or verify patient data in real - time ensuring accuracy and completeness of information
- Generate, review and analyze patient data reports and follows - up on issues and inconsistencies as necessary
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of prior experience in an office setting, customer service setting, or phone support role
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Ability to work for Per Diem / On Call basis
- Working knowledge of insurance policies and procedures and patient care settings
- Understanding of medical terminology
Careers with OptumInsight. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the Healthcare industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Patient Registration, Admitting, Front Office, insurance, hospital, patient billing, physician office, pre - registration, registrar, customer service, office, Phoenix, Chandler, Goodyear, Gilbert, Tempe, hiring immediately, jobs health care, Optum, Dignity, UHG, UHC, unitedhealthcare, careers, healthcare, customer, service, jobs for, find jobs, jobs in, call, center
Back to top