Oracle DevOps Engineer
- United States
Optum is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This role is an Oracle DevOps Engineer within the UHC Technology E&I organization under the Payment Accounting team. The Payment Accounting systems support several Payment Integrity Operations business areas as well as the Financial Data Management business team. This role will involve enhancing and maintaining the stability of the Integrated Financial System (IFS) application, an Oracle E-Business platform for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger processes.
This position will work within a DevOps team, primarily focused on operational stability and security for our Oracle EBS financial modules. The role requires a collaborative partnership with business stakeholders located mainly in Cypress, CA as well as team members in India sites.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Maintenance of an Oracle e-Business Suite Application (R12). This includes system analysis, design, development, & deployment of Oracle EBS components , with the focus in Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payables (AP) , General Ledger (GL) and Cash Management
- Development of interfaces to integrate Oracle applications modules to import data from various sources into Oracle applications using PL/SQL, SQL Loader
- Build new concurrent programs, custom forms with forms personalization, reports and flex field customizations
- Design and implementation of Oracle alerts and l ookups
- Management of code migration through Github, XLDeploy and Jenkins tools
- Participation in the agile team build activities , partnering with business product owners to deliver rapid enhancements to the production environments
- Security patching and maintenance of security vulnerabilities
- Interact with product owners/users to design enhancements, fix bugs, develop comprehensive test plans and provide production support
- Develop and promote tools and processes to improve overall software development quality and expand the CICD pipeline automation
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 2+ years of experience as an Oracle Application Technical Developer in implementation, upgrade and customization of Oracle e-Business Suite Applications (R12)
- 2+ years of experience with PL/SQL and SQL coding
- 1+ years of experience with building interfaces to bring data into or extract data from Oracle EBS
- 1+ year as part of an agile delivery team
- Experience with APIs
- Experience with Github, XLDeploy tools
- Experience with Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payables (AP) and General Ledger (GL) modules within Oracle EBS
- Hands-on experience with Oracle Forms/Reports
- Experience with Rally (CA Agile) tool and Kanban agile methodology
- Datastage/ETL coding
- Experience with Oracle compatible reporting and archiving tools, such as Noetix and Solix applications
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Oracle DevOps Engineer, SQL, Telecommute
Back to top