The Operational Readiness Manager is responsible for ensuring the Naviguard organization is ready for the introduction and delivery of new products and services. This position provides a consistent and standard framework in creating and implementing readiness plans. This includes managing the development and implementation of the new products or services, defining training and certification, mapping the service execution process and ensuring that the field service organizations have the resources, skills and tools for service execution. In addition, this person is responsible for facilitating continuous improvement initiatives across the Lifecycle Service organization by streamlining communication and business processes to achieve overall service excellence.
Responsibilities Serves as an expert resource to POI leaders with implementation of business standards.
- Ensure deliverables are met within scope and resource constraints
- Recognize risks proactively and utilize appropriate resources to develop mitigation strategies that minimize customer and operational impact
- Collaborates with matrix partners and stakeholders across UHG in development of new and expanded interventions created by the Provider Strategy and Engagement team.
- Meets PS&E set savings targets
- Develop and maintain all operational documentation for new or expanded operations
- Create new tools and processes to enhance testing of concepts/pilots
- Review process efficiency and effectiveness and identify process improvements
- Facilitate cross functional meetings and communicate issues/decisions
- Provide project management leadership to complex programs for specific work streams and deliverables
- Communicate critical information to multiple audiences including leadership
- Research and take appropriate action to LEAN and improve processes
- Lead strategic planning with regards to program development
- Coordinate onboarding for new team members
- Establish and lead the Operational Readiness initiative that ensures the Naviguard Operations organization is ready for the introduction and delivery of new and existing services
- Develop a process to track adoption of standards and processes that were delivered as part of the operational readiness initiative
- Work with the Product Development team to continuously incorporate Naviguard Operational Readiness deliverables coming out of Provider of Interest initiatives.
Work with the different departments within the organization to complete the operational readiness deliverables
- Work closely with the Product and PS&E team and Training in creating and implementing operational readiness plans
- Ensure that operational readiness activities are aligned with the product/service roadmap as well as any sales launch targets
- Act as a liaison with product management group and operations to ensure success measures and deliverables are understood.
- Combines experience and knowledge of lean/six sigma tools to analyze a wide range of problems and formulate solutions to business objectives.
- Other operational excellence and continuous improvement duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in a project management and/or program leadership role
- 3+ years of experience in tracking, planning projects, interpreting complex data into recommendations and making data - driven analytical decisions
- Previous experience functioning in a multi - project environment with changing priorities
- Effective data analysis and interpretation experience (ability to encompass business analysis deliverables into work)
- Proven understanding of the service and operations business
- Proven experience in process development for new service products and deliverables
- Process-oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work with different groups and cross functional and matrixed partners
- Leadership skills enough to allow the person to drive improvements within the organization and to get management buy-in
- Leading by influence is a must
- Creative problem-solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with Agile is preferred
- Knowledge of payer-side healthcare administration
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic and high-growth environment
- Experience in managing diverse group of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and balance multiple priorities and projects
- Ability to strategically drive programs implementations
- MS Visio and PowerPoint experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Proven ability to work in a team setting
- Advanced level of proficiency working with MS Excel including advanced formulas, pivot tables, macros, lists, statistical functions, etc.
- Initiative and independence, ability to find solutions