Office365 Architect, Eden Prairie, MN or Hartford, CT
- Eden Prairie, MN
Optum End User Technology Solution Delivery (EUTSD) is a group of over 500 team members across the globe dedicated to serving and supporting the end user computing environment within UnitedHealth Group.
We are seeking an Office 365 architect to help drive our transition to Office 365. This role will provide guidance on the architecture, configuration, integration, and support of Office 365 and Enterprise Mobile + Security (EMS) and demonstrates expertise in Office 365 governance and tenant change management.
- Serve as a technical expert in Office 365, EMS, and related technologies
- Maintains a deep technical understanding of all aspects of Office 365 and EMS
- Supports the development of Office 365 strategy and roadmap deliverables
- Support operations in the configuration, implementation, and migration of Office 365 and EMS capabilities
- Evaluates Office 365 changes & updates and determines impact on clients
- Runs technical projects related to Office 365
- Performs advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Maintains awareness of Office 365 roadmap and releases
- Maintains an awareness of Office 365 third-party solutions
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint, or Microsoft Exchange
- 3+ years of experience implementing Office 365
- In depth understanding of the capabilities of Office 365
- Proven experience with Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD) design, topology, and integration with various products
- Hands-on experience implementing the capabilities in EMS, including Intune, Azure MFA, and Azure Information Protection
- Hands-on experience implementing the capabilities in Office 365 Advanced Security and Compliance
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently with minimal direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience collaborating with diverse technology teams to achieve business results
Technology Careers with Optum . Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Office 365, Architect, "Office 365" , Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota, Hartford, CT, Connecticut
Back to top