OB/GYN Physician, OptumCare Medical Group - Oceanside, CA
- San Marcos, CA
OptumCare Medical Group (OCMG) serves the communities within San Diego, Orange and Los Angeles counties in beautiful Southern California. From pediatric and adolescent medicine, to adult and senior care, we strive to provide a higher level of service through our unique, patient-driven model. At OCMG, we share what might be seen as a surprisingly simple goal: making the health system work better for everyone. We look for people who relentlessly push themselves to go farther. For these high performers, a position on a team at OptumCare is a natural fit. We offer more than the talent, resources and can-do culture-we offer a place to improve the lives of others while doing your life's best work.(sm)
OptumCare Medical Group is now part of the OptumCare division under the greater UnitedHealth Group umbrella. As a part of our continued growth, we are searching for a new OB/Gyn Physician to join our team.
- Educate patients in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases and disorders that affect women such as breast cancer, cervical cancer and menopause
- Provide care to expectant mothers throughout their pregnancies, during childbirth and into postpartum
- Formulates diagnostic and treatment plans
- Prescribes and administers medications, therapies, and procedures
- Orders lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan and provides advice on follow up
- Responsible for the coordination of care with specialists and appropriate ancillary services
- Completes all documentation and paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintains quality of care standards as defined by the practice
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Active and unrestricted California medical license
- Board Certified in OB/Gyn
- 1 or more years of OB/Gyn clinical experience
- Current and unrestricted DEA certificate required
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Managed Care/IPA/Health Plan experience
- Bilingual in Spanish
Careers with OptumCare. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare Medical Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Physician, Obstetrics, OB/Gyn, Outpatient clinic, Managed Care, Vista, CA
Back to top