NOC Workforce Analyst - Minnetonka, MN
- Minnetonka, MN
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
In this position, you will be responsible for assisting in the successful scheduling and intra - day management of Contact Centers, with a focus on site level results. You are also responsible for determining and communicating work schedules and resources in support of various call queues. You will work with Workforce Management partners and site leaders to ensure adequate staff, contingency plans and workflow monitoring. You will be the central point for business continuity responsibility for call operations. Your focus includes pre - planning and execution, provided ad hoc and reoccurring communication updates, and performance cost optimization and delivery. You will maintain and execute on the vision of "EnablingUnitedHealth Group contact centers to become a Competitive Advantage for our company."
- Leverage workforce management software and call volume history to help manage intra - day staffing levels and to determine the most effective methods for staffing adjustments
- Utilize call center tools to observe agents actual state compared to agents scheduled state, and provide recommendations / actions based on those observations
- Manage real - time inbound call traffic across multiple contact center locations to help ensure that service levels are met
- Gain an understanding of the technical and business solutions: optimized schedules, forecasts and other tools and present them to management
- Prepare and maintain reports, dashboards and monthly packages
- Provide training on report, dashboard and package development to team members and management as needed
- Assisting with training of National Operation Center and Workforce Staff on Workforce Management policies, procedures, and best practices; Act as a peer mentor / peer lead
- Drive innovation and process improvement within Workforce Management
- Compare Key Performance Metrics (KPI's) on a daily, intra - daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis understanding root cause of variation
- Monitor volume, AHT, and staffing trends to forecast, ensuring understanding of variation, working to solve for staffing gaps whether in planning process or intra - day management
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed to improve overall performance of the call center, and enable strong understanding of the business
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Some Contact center experience
- 1+ years of process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and / or evaluation processes
- 1+ years of operational and / or procedural aspects of a call center
- Ability to work Monday - Friday; 7:30am to 6:00pm; Shift will be 9:30am - 6pm, with some weekends and holidays on a rotation basis
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Hands on experience with IVRs, PBXs, ACDs, call center planning, routers or routing software, CMS modifications and vendor scripting
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near - obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Minnetonka, MN; Workforce; UHG; Call Center, Tech
Back to top