.NET Developer San Antonio, TX
- San Antonio, TX
No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward. We need attention to every detail with an eye for the points no one has considered. The rewards for performance are significant. You'll help improve the health of millions. And you'll do your life's best work.(sm)
The DataRAP - Software Engineer works closely with Developers, Architects, Business Analysts, Project Managers, and support teams across different product lines to develop cost effective and timely solutions that meet functional and performance requirements. Projects may include creation of new applications, enhancement of existing systems, or data integrations with internal and external entities. This role also provides production user support through issue troubleshooting and ticket resolution.
- With direction, analyzes and understands business needs, objectives, desired features, and requirements to determine functions to be created, modified or automated
- Creates and provides technical solutions, plans, specifications, roadmaps, standards, patterns, reference architecture, implementation plans, and other technical documentation as needed
- Works in accordance with company standards, policies, procedures, security standards, best practices, and other processes in the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and release management policies when implementing documented business requirements and technical specifications
- Tests and validates coding to ensure accuracy, compliance, efficiency, and scalability
- Helps protect new development from infringing upon existing functionality
- Supports existing integrations with internal and external applications through coding enhancements, troubleshooting, and issue resolution
- Analyzes current functionality state and provides suggestions for efficiency and automation opportunities
- Provides business reporting and analytics support through development and enhancement of reports
- Stays informed and understands current technology and industry trends, tools, and standards
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science (4+ years of comparable development work experience beyond the required years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.)
- 3+ years of experience of application architecture design
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL development
- 2+ years of experience working in an Information Technology environment, including technical documentation responsibilities, technology support, business analysis, etc.
- Understanding of relational database management system (RDBMS) concepts and usage
- Ability to work in San Antonio, TX office
- Healthcare industry background
- Experience with Microsoft SSRS and SSIS development
- Experience with Angular 2 and TypeScript 2.x development
- Familiarity with federated identity or cloud architectures
- Microsoft certification or comparable accreditation (MTA, MCSD)
- Prior experience in an environment with defined protocols for code development, testing, and implementation
- Prior systems integration development experience
- Ability to research inquiries from customers and management, and provide analytical inference in written and/or verbal responses Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical peers and end users
- Ability to thoroughly understand business requirements, and validate completed work to ensure it meets said requirements
- Ability to understand and adhere to departmental and compliance protocols
- Ability to work with and manage shifting priorities
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: DataRAP, Software Engineer, San Antonio, TX, Texas
Back to top