Medical Director, On-Site Solutions - Michelin Family Health Center - Ardmore, OK
- Shawnee, OK
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, MedExpress is seeking a full-time On-Site Solutions Medical Director to join our team in Ardmore, OK with the Michelin Family Health Center. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- Deliver the highest quality primary and urgent care services, including:
- Administrative Activities
- Operational Efficiency of Clinical Operations
- Medical Staff Supervision, Evaluation, and Development
- Management of Quality of Medical Care
- Delivery of Patient Care
- Community Outreach
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- Patients are treated like family. We focus on helping patients get in, get healthy, and get back to what's really important.
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community locally.
- Competitive pay and well-deserved incentive bonuses
- CME reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision
- 401k with matching
- Short- and long-term disability, company paid life insurance
- Company paid malpractice coverage
- Upward career growth and professional development
- Supportive and appreciative culture
Careers with MedExpress: MedExpress is a national leader in delivering high-quality, convenient, and affordable health care in neighborhoods across the country. In partnership with our parent company, Optum, our On-sites provide a unique opportunity to deliver that same high-quality care to employees without having to leave the workplace. With great benefits and a focused service offering, team members in our worksite locations have the ability to dramatically improve the overall health of employees, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance . Join us and start doing your life's best work. SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2019 Optum Health & Technology. All rights reserved.
- Board certification or Board Eligible (as a resident) in a specialty field of medicine
- 2+ years of experience working independently as a Physician
- Knowledge of occupational medicine policies and practices
- An unrestricted DEA license (or ability to obtain prior to start)
- Must be CPR certified (or able to obtain prior to start)
- DOT certification (or ability to obtain within the first 60 days of employment if applicable to the worksite location)
- Clinical experience in emergency medicine, urgent care, ambulatory care, family medicine, or internal medicine setting
- Administrative, management, or supervisory experience in a clinical setting
- Experience working as a Physician in emergency medicine, urgent care, ambulatory care, family medicine, or internal medicine setting
- Willing and able to assist at other locations in the area
About OptumCare: At OptumCare, we've found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at www.workatoptum.com .
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Job keywords: Primary Care Physician, Internal medicine, Family medicine, Primary care physician, DO, MD, Physician, Team Care, Managed Risk, Value Based Care, Ardmore, OK, Oklahoma
Back to top