LVN USMD Urology Arlington Fort Worth TX
- Arlington, TX
Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life's best work.(sm)
Position is based in Arlington and will be in Clearfork Fort Worth on Friday mornings for a half day.
- Assist with the preparation of equipment and aids physician during treatment, examinations, and testing of patients
- Perform general clinical care to patients, administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with clinical standards
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics and additional information such as test results in electronic medical records
- Respond to and refers incoming telephone calls. Instructs patients and family members regarding medications, test results and treatment instructions
- Assist with referrals and medication refills
- Handle triage phone calls
- Perform other duties as assigned
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School diploma or GED
- Current unrestricted TX LVN license or unrestricted compact LVN license
- BLS / CPR within 30 days
- This position requires Tuberculosis screening as well as proof of immunity to Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis through lab confirmation of immunity, documented evidence of vaccination, or a doctor's diagnosis of disease
- 1+ years of experience in a clinic environment
- Verbal and writing ability required to communicate effectively in informing employees of activities and policies
- Numerical ability
- Ability to receive, comprehend, and carry out instructions
- Ability to work safely with equipment, supplies, and materials
- Ability to comply with attendance requirements
- Ability to comply with Human Resource policies
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, grasp, handle, or feel and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, see, speak, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to kneel, climb, or balance. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds and rarely lift more than 25 pounds.
USMD part of OptumCare is a multi-specialty group of hospital, clinics and physicians. USMD serves the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area with more than 250 physicians and associate practitioners, and provides healthcare services to patients in more than 20 different specialties at its 2 hospitals, 4 cancer treatment centers and nearly 50 physician clinics, many of which are multi-specialty.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: LVN, Full Time, Day Shift, Outpatient, Primary Care, Urology, Incontinence, Clinic, Licensed Vocational Nurse, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse, Arlington, Fort Worth, TX, Texas, USMD, WellMed
Back to top