LPN Supervisor Clinical Operations 1000 Sign On Bonus for External Candidates Only
The LPN Supervisor of Clinical Operations supervises daily operations at Urgent Care and Next Door Health clinic sites and coordinates the work activities and schedules.
- Administers clinic policies and procedures in a consistent and timely manner.
- Hires, trains and supervises assigned employees.
- Ensures that office space, supplies, equipment, and assistance are provided and maintained appropriately.
- Responsible to ensure accurate charges are entered in IDX and collections are received as required
- Identifies and resolves work problems to ensure quality patient service.
- Attends required meetings and participates in committees as requested.
- Responsible for implementation of safety functions in clinics and daily facility management to include alarm response (if applicable) and facility maintenance. Attend safety meetings and provide input for change to meet safety regulations. Ensure completion of safety training for new employees and completion of quarterly fire drills.
- Collaborates with Physician and RN Leads in the performance evaluation process.
- Current unrestricted LPN Licensure in the state of Nevada
- 2+ years of clinical nursing experience preferably in an Urgent Care or Acute Care setting
- CPR/BLS Certification
- Must be willing to travel to multiple locations within Las Vegas to oversee staff
- Must have reliable transportation, proof of insurance and valid Nevada drivers' license
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) experience
- 1+ years of Team Lead or Supervisory experience highly preferred. (managing direct reports)
- Prior experience working in a GI Clinic a plus
- Must have high knowledge level of customer service principles and ability to remain calm and composed in pressured situations. Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to learn and apply job functions.
OptumHealth is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
OptumHealth helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their health care needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
At OptumHealth, you will perform within an innovative culture that's focused on transformational change in the health care system. You will leverage your skills across a diverse and multi-faceted business. And you will make contributions that will have an impact that's greater than you've ever imagined.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: LPN Supervisor, Clinical Operations, NV, Nevada
Back to top