LPN Pahrump 1000 Sign On Bonus Travel Stipend & Retention Bonus Available
- United States
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The LPN receives operational direction from the RN Supervisor / RN Manager. Works cooperatively with care team, supports the vision of the Positive Patient Experience (PPE). Provides appropriate quality patient care, utilizing customer service skills throughout the patient care continuum. Collects pertinent patient data and coordinates with provider and team for appropriate patient intervention. May adapt procedures, processes and techniques to meet moderately complex requirements of the position.
(Travel Stipend + $1,000 sign-on bonus + retention bonus for external candidates)
Rural Travel Stipend applies for travel to Pahrump, from Las Vegas
- Responsible for collection and document of patient information to include vital signs, chief complaint, review of medications, allergies, health risk screen information, status of extended care benefits and other services
- Assist with phone calls and messages. Document all calls and actions taken
- Participate in monitoring patients with chronic disease and extended care benefits including verification of eligibility and status of services
- Anticipate provider needs for patient exams or treatments
- Provide clinical intervention such as drug administration, treatments and procedures as ordered by provider and within scope of practice
- Assist RN with the coordination and completion of patient care plan
- Assist co-workers with duties when requested to include, but not limited to, floating to other areas
- Responsible for compliance requirement such as laboratory QC management, waive testing, maintenance of crash cart/e-kit and narcotic count as well as other requirements dictated by clinic needs
- Responsible for maintaining required licensure and certification
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Current, unrestricted NV LPN license or temporary NV LPN license with the ability to obtain permanent NV LPN license upon expiration of temporary NV LPN license
- BLS certification (within 30 days of hire)
- 1+ years of clinical experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Windows based applications
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client or patient sites within a designated area
- Experience charting in EMR
- Clinical experience in an outpatient setting
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
PLEASE NOTE The sign on bonus is only available to external candidates. Candidates who are currently working for a UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare or a related entity in a full time, part time, or per diem basis ("Internal Candidates") are not eligible to receive a sign on bonus.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: LPN, licensed practical nurse, Pahrump, NV, Nevada
Back to top