Logistics Support Admin - Dallas, TX
- Dallas, TX
If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.(sm)
This position will work directly with our Quality and Risk Adjustment market based teams and
providers with both our employed and contracted providers in the respective market position are
assigned. The PSU Logistical Support Admin is responsible for collecting data and capturing the
Quality measures. Delivers quality customer service and maintains established quality control
standards. This position will be held accountable for the following metrics % of appointments
schedule, # of Gaps Closed, Post Audit/Reporting accuracy/audits complete, overall 5 Star rating
for HMO products, and to achieve other assigned POD goals/metric objectives as assigned.
- Auditing support for PSU and/or data miners (validation of PRP open/closed gaps)
- Use ePRG to pull various reports including but not limited to PML, Pink Box, Patient Summary detail, etc.
- Calculating and Submitting expenses and mileage for established POD
- Quality assurance review of submitted forms for PSU
- Troubleshooting for missing elements (i.e. may include calling radiology providers for copies of mammogram reports)
- Equipment supply ordering and registration/check out to various employees
- Assist PSR as necessary with outbound calls
- Cover for Field PSU Data Mining events when necessary
- Preparation of visit checklist and packets for MA/NP visits (including preparing packet of SDS, FOC, Attestation, and Patient Summary Detail log)
- Responsible for keeping the overall calendar of all PSU/QRA activities/intervention including any PSU screening events
- Ensure weekly reporting of activities of all PSU/Data mining staff is accurate and timely
- Responsible for ensuring all Resource Requests are sourced and staffed appropriately
- Coordinate with mobile screening vendor(s) for completion of FOC
- Create any member mailings or customized calling scripts that are necessary to support QRA PSU efforts
- Conduct post audits and ensure all gap measure were capture by corporate team (e.g. no longer pink in pink box)
- Responsible for end to end process flow and accountable for achieving targets established for their PODS
- Ensure direct manager has accurate knowledge of progress, risks, and barriers proactively
- Identify training opportunities for staff based on post audits and report findings to direct manager
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ year(s) of data entry or customer service experience in an office setting
- Intermediate skills in MS Excel (ability to filter, sort, and create basic formulas)
- Bilingual (English / Spanish)
- Experience working a in clinical or health plan setting
- Knowledge of medical office procedures and medical terminology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
WellMed was founded in 1990 with a vision of being a physician-led company that could change the face of healthcare delivery for seniors. Through the WellMed Care Model, we specialize in helping our patients stay healthy by providing the care they need from doctors who care about them. We partner with multiple Medicare Advantage health plans in Texas and Florida and look forward to continuing growth.
OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare's support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices or any of their physicians.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Logistics Support Admin, Dallas, TX, Texas
Back to top