Lead Pharmacy Quality Technician - Phoenix, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
Careers with OptumRx.
We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you'll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you're empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a Lead Pharmacy Quality Technician, you will perform various duties in support of the production control and testing of compound manufactured drugs.
- Provide quality oversight during the inspection of finished sterile product to identify any abnormalities, foreign particles or substances
- Perform visual inspection using proper equipment
- Accurately review and sign off on any associated reports, forms and logs
- Environmental and personnel monitoring
- Perform tasks that strictly adhere to cGMP and company policies
- Follow proper gowning procedures for specific environments
- Ensure all GDPs and SOPs are being followed properly
- Equipment and clean-room sterilization
- Internal and external audits
- Document control management
- Quality system management
- Mentors and acts as a resource for others
- Assist in any other duties that may be assigned (i.e. data entry, filing)
This role is equally challenging and rewarding. Strong attention to detail and computer skills are required as you monitor adherence to compliance guidelines. It's a fast paced, high volume environment where accuracy is essential.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow. Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: health care, healthcare, Managed Care, Pharmacy Technician, Optum, OptumRx, UnitedHealth Care, UnitedHealth Group, pharmacy, retail pharmacy, quality
Back to top