IT PKI Security Consultant- Eden Prairie, MN & Richardson, TX
- United States
UnitedHealth Group is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Provide operations support in the day to day tasks involved with an enterprise level PKI infrastructure.
- You will assigned are to help analyze, identify gaps, design, build, and support a complaint key management/PKI environment.
- You will analyze, evaluate, and document weaknesses in cryptographic security systems and algorithms for remediation.
- You will support day to day requirements for certificate and key management infrastructure.
- Providing innovative solutions to automate repetitive tasks.
- Assist in researching, troubleshooting, and resolving a variety of PKI related issues.
- 4 or more years Window Server administration
- 2 or more years of PKI experience
- Secrets management vaulting solutions (HashiCorp vault, CyberArk, etc)
- Understanding of X.509, RSA and general certificate management processes
- Must be able to provide physical support at the Data Center Ability to be on call
- Understanding of physical controls around encryption materials
- CISSP or other security related certification.
- Cloud Infrastructure experience
- Power shell experience and or scripting experience
- Microsoft Online Certificate Services Provider (OCSP)
- Identity and Access Management Experience
- Experience preparing detailed architecture, design documents, authoring Certificate Polices and Certification Practice Statements (CP/CPS)
- Experience with Hardware Security Modules (HSMs)
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work. SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Skills: Window Server administration, PKI experience, vaulting solutions, HashiCorp vault, CyberArk, X.509, RSA, encryption materials
Back to top