IT Network Segmentation Architect -Plymouth, MN, Hartford, CT or Raleigh, NC
- Plymouth, MN
In this role you will be working within a specialized team of Network Engineers. Positions in this function typically involve providing network related analysis, design, and integration services. This includes coordination between clients, vendors, and other internal support services and includes both data and voice.
- Design, deploy and support a segmented global network infrastructure
- Design, deploy and support employee remote access solutions
- Act as a lead and Subject Matter Expert within the technology domains
- Develop and maintain high quality documentation
- Seek and pursue efficiencies through strategic deployment of automation
- Identify and drive new value through creativity
- Promote and champion change
- Create & introduce repeatable processes
- Reviews the work of others
- Develops innovative approaches
- Sought out as expert
- Serves as a leader/ mentor
- 3 or more years Experience supporting Cisco Identity Services Engine at senior/escalation engineer level
- 3 or more years Experience with deployment and support of Cisco TrustSec based segmentation at senior/escalation engineer level
- 5 or more years Experience with Cisco IOS switch/route configuration & support at senior/escalation level
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with network automation via scripting
- Experience with Cisco ASA support
- Experience with F5 Load Balancing configuration and support
- Experience with Palo Alto Firewall basics
- Operating within ITIL models
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work. SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Back to top