International Tax, Senior Analyst - Minnetonka, MN
- Minnetonka, MN
If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Financial discipline and accountability count more today than ever. Which is why your performance and innovation will find a reception here like nowhere else as you help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
As an International Tax Senior Analyst, you will be involved in all aspects of international tax including tax accounting, tax compliance, and tax planning. The position will have a significant focus on international tax modeling and process improvements. Depending on your career goals, you will also have opportunities to become involved with federal, state, special projects, and/or M&A transactions. The successful candidate will gain exposure to a wide variety of tax matters including:
- Play an active role in continuous process improvement initiatives
- Modeling of interrelated tax concepts including GILTI and FTC for compliance, planning, and provision purposes
- Income tax accounting for international operations, including coordination with non-US subsidiaries
- Preparation of tax compliance and reporting forms (including Forms 5471, 8858, 8865, etc.)
- E&P, Subpart F, and foreign tax credit calculations
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or comparable education
- 2+ years of relevant experience, preferably with a Fortune 500 corporate tax or finance department or International CPA firm
- Strong computer literacy including intermediate proficiency with MS Excel
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and cross-functional environment
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Strong writing and quantitative skills
- CPA and/or MST
- OneSource or equivalent tax provision/ tax compliance software experience
- ASC 740 (Income tax accounting) experience
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 6 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: International Tax, Senior Analyst, Minnetonka, MN, Minneso ta
Back to top