Intake Processor - Eden Prairie, MN
Combine two of the fastest - growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making Healthcare data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
Intake Processors. T his position is in the office handling physical correspondence for the Subrogation / ICC Department. Intake Processors will also enter data from correspondence into a proprietary case management system. This position is also responsible for providing administrative support services for the department. Additional responsibilities of the position may include opening and sorting incoming mail, tracking and processing incoming checks and printing and preparing outgoing mail.
- Opening / Scanning physical correspondence
- Document review and data entry into case management system
- Retrieving electronic documents from various systems for review
- Pulling data from Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and entering into case management system
- Other tasks directed by supervisor
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ year of experience working in an office environment
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (data entry, sorting, creating, and modifying spreadsheets)
- Experience with Microsoft Word (data entry and documentation creation)
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook (email communications and calendar)
- 1+ years of experience within an Operations Support role or Data Entry role
- Effective team player with strong work ethic
- Ability to navigate through multiple web-based programs
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Administrative Associate, Eden Prairie, MN, Operations Support role, Administrative duties, Office Environment
View our Covid - 19 Resources Page at: https://info.uhg.com/
Back to top