Independent Nurse Practitioner, Urgent Care - Bloomington, IN
Together with Optum, MedExpress Urgent Care provides the support and resources you need to put patients first - with flexible scheduling, competitive pay, and well-deserved bonuses. MedExpress delivers quality, convenient, affordable care to patients of all ages, while allowing you the chance to become a leader in one of our 250+ neighborhood medical centers.
Take your career to the next level as a lead provider at MedExpress where you'll have the support and resources you need to work with autonomy.
- Deliver the highest quality urgent care services, including:
- Physical examinations
- Incisions and drainage
- Managing infection and wound care
- Master's degree (MSN) and certification by one of the Nurse Practitioner certifying bodies (ANCC or AANP) as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- 2+ years of experience working independently as a Nurse Practitioner
- Unrestricted DEA license (or willing to obtain prior to start)
- Must be CPR certified (or willing to obtain prior to start)
- DOT certification (or ability to obtain within the first 60 days of employment)
- Clinical experience working as a provider in an emergency medicine or urgent care setting
- Willing and able to assist at other center locations in the area
MedExpress® is a national leader in delivering high-quality, convenient, affordable health care in a patient-centric manner. MedExpress was founded in 2001 in Morgantown, West Virginia, with a commitment to treating each patient as if he/she were the only patient. A broad scope of services is provided including urgent care, employer health services, and basic wellness and prevention services.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Independent Nurse Practitioner, NP, long term care, LTC, Assisted Living, Nursing Home, Primary Care, Assessment, Home Care, House Calls, Bloomington, IN, Indiana
Back to top