Independent Nurse Practitioner, On-Site Solutions - Belcamp, MD
- Aberdeen, MD
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, MedExpress is seeking a full-time Independent Nurse Practitioner to join the On-Site Solutions team in Belcamp, MD with Sephora . At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
Full-time position at 40 hours per week, Sunday-Thursday 10:00 am -7:00 pm.
- Deliver the highest quality primary and urgent care services, including:
- Physical examinations
- Develop and implement patient management plans
- Chronic condition management
- Incisions and drainage
- Managing infection and wound care
- Provide clinical leadership of on-site staff
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- Patients are treated like family. We focus on helping patients get in, get healthy, and get back to what's really important.
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community locally.
- Competitive pay
- CME reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision
- 401k with matching
- Short and long term disability, company paid life insurance
- Company paid malpractice coverage
- Upward career growth and professional development
- Supportive and appreciative culture
Careers with MedExpress: MedExpress is a national leader in delivering high-quality, convenient, and affordable health care in neighborhoods across the country. In partnership with our parent company, Optum, our On-sites provide a unique opportunity to deliver that same high-quality care to employees without having to leave the workplace. With great benefits and a focused service offering, team members in our worksite locations have the ability to dramatically improve the overall health of employees, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Join us and start doing your life's best work. SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2019 Optum Health & Technology. All rights reserved.
- Master's degree (MSN) and certification by one of the Nurse Practitioner certifying bodies (ANCC or AANP) as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- 2+ years of experience working independently as a Nurse Practitioner
- Unrestricted DEA license (or willing to obtain prior to start)
- Must be CPR certified (or willing to obtain prior to start)
- DOT certification (or ability to obtain within the first 60 days of employment if applicable to the worksite location)
- Clinical experience in emergency medicine, urgent care, ambulatory care, family medicine, or internal medicine setting
- Willing and able to assist at other locations in the area
About OptumCare: At OptumCare, we've found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at www.workatoptum.com .
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Job Keywords: Advanced Practice Clinicians, Nurse Practitioner, NP, Adult, Family, Team Care, Managed Risk, Value Based Care, Bellcamp, Maryland, MD
Back to top