Independent Nurse Practitioner - Martinsburg, WV
Together with Optum, MedExpress Urgent Care provides the support and resources you need to put patients first - with flexible scheduling, competitive pay, and well-deserved bonuses. MedExpress delivers quality, convenient, affordable care to patients of all ages, while allowing you the chance to become a leader in one of our 250+ neighborhood medical centers.
Take your career to the next level as a lead provider at MedExpress where you'll have the support and resources you need to work with autonomy.
- Deliver the highest quality urgent care services, including:
- Physical examinations
- Incisions and drainage
- Managing infection and wound care
- Master's degree (MSN) and certification by one of the Nurse Practitioner certifying bodies (ANCC or AANP) as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- 2+ years of experience working independently as a Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical experience in emergency medicine, urgent care, retail care, primary care, or an ambulatory care setting
Transforming health care and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Independent Nurse Practitioner, NP, long term care, LTC, Assisted Living, Nursing Home, Primary Care, Assessment, Home Care, House Calls, Martinsburg, West Virginia, WA
Back to top