Independent Nurse Practitioner - Indiana, PA. Up to $15,000 sign on bonus!
MedExpress is a national leader in delivering high-quality, convenient, and affordable health care in neighborhoods across the country. In partnership with our parent company, Optum, our worksites provide a unique opportunity to deliver that same high-quality care to employees without having to leave the workplace. With great benefits and a focused service offering, team members in our worksite locations have the ability to dramatically improve the overall health of employees, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
- Deliver the highest quality primary and urgent care services, including:
- Physical examinations
- Develop and implement patient management plans
- Chronic condition management
- Incisions and drainage
- Managing infection and wound care
- Provide clinical leadership of worksite staff
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Master's degree (MSN) and certification by one of the Nurse Practitioner certifying bodies (ANCC or AANP) as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- 2+ years of experience working independently as a Nurse Practitioner
- Unrestricted DEA license (or willing to obtain prior to start)
- Must be CPR certified (or willing to obtain prior to start)
- DOT certification (or ability to obtain within the first 60 days of employment if applicable to the worksite locations.
- C linical experience in emergency medicine, urgent care, ambulatory care, family medicine, or internal medicine setting
- Willing and able to assist at other locations in the area
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Job Keywords: Independent Nurse Practitioner, NP, Indiana, PA, Pennsylvania
Back to top