Family Medicine Physician, The Polyclinic - Seattle, WA
- Seattle, WA
The Polyclinic: Established in 1917, The Polyclinic's mission has always been to promote the health of our patients with personalized health care. Here at The Polyclinic, our physicians are in charge. This means they have the power to put you first. It's a departure in health care philosophy that has attracted some of the area's most respected physicians. And a difference you'll feel the moment you walk through the door.
As a part of our continued growth, we are searching for a new Family Medicine Physician to join our team!
- Counsels and educates patients and families about acute and chronic conditions or concerns
- Provides women's health services to include performing colposcopy and IUD/implantable birth control
- Documents items such as: appropriate chief complaint, past medical, family, and social history, review of systems, examinations, medications, allergies, assessment and plan
- Examines, diagnoses and treats patients for acute injuries, infections, and illnesses
- Prescribes and administers medications, therapies, and procedures
- Orders lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan and provides advice on follow up
- Responsible for the coordination of care with specialists and appropriate ancillary services
- Supervision and oversight of clinic APC's
- Completes all documentation and paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintains quality of care standards as defined by the practice
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Active and unrestricted Washington medical license
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Current and unrestricted DEA certificate required
- 2 or more years of Women's health experience
- 1 or more years performing colposcopies
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
- 3 or more years of Outpatient Clinic experience preferred
- Managed Care/IPA/Health Plan experience
With a vibrant network of primary care and comprehensive multispecialty clinics, we're changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience. That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment. Are you with us? Learn more about this exciting opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Polyclinic is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Physician, Family Medicine, FM, women's health, colposcopy, Outpatient clinic, Managed Care, Seattle, WA
Back to top