Engagement Consultant - Minnetonka, MN
- Minnetonka, MN
The Engagement Solutions team provides consultative and custom creative services to over 185 National Account (NA) customers each year. The engagement consultant on the team will manage ad hoc custom, multi-media communication projects that support client health care goals, encourage informed and healthy choices by their employees and family members, and align with their company culture. The consultant will partner with internal partners, such as creative, marketing and product, along with external agencies on the creation and execution of communication materials. Healthcare experience and strong client management and communications skills are essential.
The successful candidate will demonstrate increased member enrollment in UnitedHealthcare plans, ROI related to consumer engagement and healthcare behavior change, and increased customer satisfaction. Top responsibilities include:
- Overall strategic and project management accountability for ad hoc custom communications
- Manage the strategy, creation and execution of consumer marketing materials ensuring projects are high quality, on-time within budget and aligned with customer objectives
- Leverage engagement best practices and proven materials to create efficient and cost-savings communications for all customers, but especially those with limited budgets
- Interact with both internal and external customers to manage immediate requests and proactively identify further opportunities to drive member engagement
- Serve as a subject matter expert on UnitedHealth Group products, programs and services as they relate to the member experience
- Build strong working relationships with business stakeholders in a matrixed environment, actively participating in meetings and trainings across UnitedHealth Group's businesses to ensure customer expectations are met
- Support Engagement Solutions leadership team with special initiative projects.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years' of post-graduate marketing communication experience
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while implementing projects.
- Proven success with integrated marketing practices and tools, including some mix of print, digital/social and video.
- Strong interpersonal and business communication skills.
- 3 or more years of health care marketing communication experience.
- Formal project management training
- Proficiency using Workf ront
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work. (sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Engagement; Engagement Consultant; Engagement solutions; communication; project management; UnitedHealth; UnitedHealthcare; Minnetonka; MN
Back to top