divvyDOSE Manager of Operations Davenport, IA
- Rock Island, IL
divvyDOSE is a new kind of home-delivery pharmacy in a hyper-growth phase focused on adherence packaging.
Our company is professional but fun, dedicated yet quirky. We are fast-paced, highly-motivated doctors, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and support staff who focus on health and wellness (and if we're being honest, sometimes pizza) and most of us have slight obsessions with our pets. We want to make a difference in the lives of our customers by treating them like friends and family. We offer a work-hard, play-hard environment with competitive pay and comprehensive benefit plan.
Our vision is to fix and re-imagine healthcare for everyone. Our mission is to engage customers by fixing all the problems around getting and taking their medications. We've taken the first step by simplifying adherence.
We're now part of Optum and the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, backed by the resources of a global health organization working to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone. Are you looking for a way to create next-level results with a human-level approach? Then look at opportunities with divvyDOSE, where changing the world is just one result of doing your life's best work. (SM)
We are seeking an experienced Manager to lead customer focused internal operations for a fast-growing, multi-shift, national retail pharmacy committed to improving customer medication outcomes through the utilization of adherence packaging and world-class data management. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, customer data management, and continuous improvement operations.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A proven ability to identify operational challenges and/or opportunities by analyzing the available data and develop and execute plans to fix problems and take advantage of new business opportunities
- A leader who manages with persistence and is driven by big challenges and has the ability to drive strategies to scale operations quickly / as needed
- High level attention to detail, ability to multitask, highly-organized
- Experience managing in a call center environment
- Comfortable in a role with a high level of ambiguity and confidentiality required
- Proven superior communication skills, both with teams and upper management
- Experience supervising operations in a fast-paced, high-tech environment with superior time management skills
- Experience in the pharmaceutical and / or healthcare industry is a plus
- Looking for a capable leader who is a cultural fit and excels in a fast-paced, dynamic, rapidly changing organization
- Experience coaching, supervising and scheduling a growing team (with 10+ team members) with the ability to communicate across a broad spectrum of roles within the company to provide efficient, consistent, and exceptional customer service
- Ability to understand strategic vision and then execute on a team/departmental level
- Skilled in change management strategies with a focus on solution-based problem solving
- Ability to hold team accountable for daily goals in a metric-driven organization and coach employees to meet metrics
- Proficient technical skills - with a strong emphasis on Excel
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently yet is a team player
- Proven ability to work within tight deadlines
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize multiple tasks and customers in a fast-paced environment
- Can play the accordion. Just kidding, that's optional.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience managing 5+ individuals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in a call center environment
- Healthcare experience
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you'll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you're empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
Employment with divvyDOSE is AT WILL, and can be terminated at any time, for any reason, by either party.
Job Keywords: Supervisor, Manager, Call Center, Operations, Team Lead, Pharmacy, Pharmacy Technician, Customer Service, Billing, Enrollment, divvyDOSE, UHG, UnitedHealth Group, Optum, OptumRx, Moline, IL, Illinois, Davenport, IA, Iowa
Back to top