- Minneapolis, MN
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Join Rally Health as our Director of Compensation, where you'll lead Rally's compensation and talent management programs, and own system design and administration of our compensation management platform. You will partner with HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, and Leaders to ensure the compensation strategy supports our short and long term business objectives. You will report to a Senior Leader, Human Resources.
- Lead plan design and administration of Employee Compensation, including variable and equity programs.
- Evaluate and participate in the analysis and development of compensation programs, including base, variable and equity while driving change on an organization-wide scale..
- Manage all periodic processes associated with compensation programs, including roll-out strategies, communication, planning and leading compensation review cycles, policy, and implementation.
- Provide expertise, guidance, and education to leaders, managers and colleagues on our compensation programs.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and manage special projects (e.g., job architecture and leveling, organizational planning, compensation strategy, retention).
- Exercise thoughtfulness in selecting techniques and evaluation criteria in completing analysis, report key findings and develop solutions/recommendations.
- Lead a team of compensation professionals.
- Bachelor's degree (degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or HR preferred).
- 12+ years relevant compensation and leadership experience with a technology company, bringing broad experience with strategic compensation programs to attract, develop and engage the workforce.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (can perform complex functions), and qualitative analysis.
- Experience of Radford Global Technology Survey or similar technology market survey providers.
- Experience with Compensation Management Platforms.
- CCP highly desired.
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It's our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We're building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
- Excellent Medical, dental, vision, and more.
- Unlimited Vacation.
- Performance Bonus Opportunity.
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Fun and interactive work environment that includes free lunches, snacks and ways to get involved.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Back to top