Director, Business Analysis - Canonsburg, PA
- McKees Rocks, PA
Careers with MedExpress. At MedExpress, we believe in delivering quality, convenient, affordable health care and exceeding our patients' expectations. Our neighborhood medical centers are open every day from 8-8 with a full medical team and no appointments necessary to help patients get in, get healthy, and get back to what's really important. We provide a broad scope of services including urgent care, basic wellness and prevention, and employer health services. As part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we're working together to help people live healthier lives and to help the health system work better for everyone. You can become part of our elite team almost anywhere with 250 MedExpress centers across the country and two administrative offices in Morgantown, WV and Pittsburgh, PA. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Director, Business Finance will provide financial and strategic support for new business initiatives and major projects. This role performs financial planning, provide decision making support and work with various business partners as projects are developed to ensure success
- Partner with leadership teams to provide financial rigor and bring strategic leadership to support new projects and opportunities
- Collaborate with appropriate business owners to implement proposed solutions and manage programs to evaluate effectiveness and results
- Build and maintain an understanding of core business functions in order to anticipate, identify and resolve challenges and obstacles
- Nurture deep, trusted relationships with business partners across the organization
- Apply data driven analytical approach to influence strategic decision making with a focus on revenue growth and service expansion opportunities
- Take a hands-on approach to problem solving within a highly complex organization
- An attitude that challenges the status quo with a desire to continually seek opportunities to improve the organization
- A strong understanding of corporate finance, accounting and internal control processes
- Strong attention to detail without losing sight of the big picture
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting or business administration
- 10+ years experience in accounting, finance, strategy, or operations role
- Excellent leadership, analytics, critical thinking and verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record in collaborating with departments across an organization to successfully develop and implement critical business initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to manage, develop and mentor direct reports
- Master's degree
- Healthcare industry experience
- 5+ years of leadership experience
Proof of immunity to vaccine-preventable diseases is an employment requirement.
© 2019 OptumCare. All rights reserved.
OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both its owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare's support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine provided by the medical practices of any of their physicians.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Finance, accounting, strategy, business administration, director of finance, director of business finance, business finance, finance manager, business finance manager, healthcare, MedExpress, Canonsburg, PA, Pennsylvania
Back to top