Clinical Trainer - Telecommute within Western region
- Phoenix, AZ
Here at Optum, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
This key position prepares our newly hired customer service teams to provide high quality consumer services using multiple software platforms for various products. In addition to new hire training, this position will be tasked with delivering ongoing and advance skill training for existing staff. Ideal candidates are great communicators, highly organized, and have the ability to effectively breakdown complicated processes to different audiences/learning styles.
- Lead operations training for consumer facing new-hires which includes system/platform and account training content
- Emphasize a culture of quality and awareness of ROI into training sessions
- Assess learning success and work with manager to determine follow-up
- Strategize with site leadership team to determine training topics and best methods for implementation
- Implement new training based on national business goals
- Identify training needs and make recommendations to site leaders and training management
- Independently and quickly learn new software and product curriculum and deliver it skillfully
- Travel to other OptumCare sites to support their training
- 25% Travel
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Registered Nurse Associate or LPN
- 2+ years of experience independently leading classroom training (ILT, via WebEx, etc.)
- Previous experience working in the healthcare / insurance industry
- Previous training or presentation facilitation experience
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment
- Learning and development certification (i.e. CPLP)
- Experience using video conferencing software to deliver training (i.e. WebEx)
- Demonstrated use of adult learning principles e.g. ADDIE and Kirkpatrick
- Experience in project management and/or instructional design
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Back to top