Clinical Quality RN - (Local Telecommute Only) - Salt Lake City, UT
- West Valley City, UT
There's an energy and excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. Nursing here isn't for everybody. Instead of seeing a handful of patients each day, your work may affect millions for years to come. Ready for a new path? Start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This position will drive consistency, efficient processes and share best practices in a collaborative effort with providers to facilitate a minimum 4 Star rating. The candidate will participate in quality improvement initiatives, develop recommendations, and implement clinical strategies to capture relevant data for HEDIS gap closure.
- Evaluate provider group structures and characteristics, office operations and personnel to identify most effective strategies to reach quality goal
- Develop plans to motivate physicians, RNs, and supporting staff to engage in improvement of quality care initiatives
- Develop solution based, user friendly initiatives to support provider practice success
- Lead quality discussions in group meetings to summarize provider group performance and identify areas of opportunity
- Assist in development of training and analytical materials for Stars and HEDIS
- Provide interpretation of Stars and HEDIS reporting, including summaries to provider groups
- Assist with data abstraction and chart review for HEDIS measure submission
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Telecommute option available to local candidates who reside in the SLC market during COVD-19 season. *Managing provider locations in the following areas: Salt Lake City, Provo, West Jordan, Ogden and Orem.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Current, unrestricted RN license in the state of Utah
- Associate's degree or higher level of education
- 2+ years of experience in a clinical setting, hospital, or physician office practice
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
This position is required to meet market demand for the growth of our Surplus incentive programs, with a focus on proper HEDIS documentation and auditing. This position will assist with data abstraction during Chase season. Work with about 10 primary care practices/group. Lots of education from 1×1 to presentations at all levels. Wide area of coverage, working with an interdisciplinary team.
- Experience presenting education to providers and office staff
- Previous experience or knowledge in NCQA HEDIS measures or CMS Star Ratings
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Clinical, RN, Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, Provo, UT, West Jordan, UT, Ogden, UT Orem, UT, HEDIS documentation, documentation, charting, provider education, OptumCare, Optum
Back to top