Chief of Gastroenterologist Full Time - Reliant Medical Group - Worcester, MA
- Worcester, MA
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Chief of Gastroenterology Division to lead our Gastroenterology team located in central Massachusetts. We are seeking a leader who will build upon our current offerings of general gastroenterology. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
Our Chief of Gastroenterology will have an active practice with a range of complex/routine cases all while providing leadership to our Gastroenterologists and advanced practitioners.
- Collegial group practice with a large referral base
- New, state of the art, endoscopy center owned and operated by our organization
- Our team will include 3 Gastroenterologists and 3 dedicated advanced practitioners
- Call 8 weekends per year and 1 day during the week
- Excellent support staff and dedicated practice management systems in place allowing you to practice at the top of your license
- State of the art Epic EHR system
- Student and Resident teaching
- Research opportunities available if desired
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are given the support they need to practice at peak efficiency
- We recognize that if you want to provide great care and do it well, you can't do it alone - this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Highly competitive, quality rewarded, compensation package
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Physician partnership opportunities with OptumCare
About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 25 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience, and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2019 Optum Health & Technology. All rights reserved.
- BC in Gastroenterology
- Proven leadership experience
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Active DEA License
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role
- Experience working within a Team Care model
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology
- Minimum 3-5 years practice experience
The OptumCare Story:
At OptumCare, we've found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more about our journey at www.workatoptum.com .
Provider Recruiter at Reliant Medical Group part of OptumCare
Job Keywords: Gastroenterology, Worcester, MA, Massachusetts
Back to top