Business Analyst Intern, Summer 2020 - Indianapolis, IN
Internships at UnitedHealth Group. If you want an intern experience that will dramatically shape your career, consider a company that's dramatically shaping our entire health care system. UnitedHealth Group internship opportunities will provide a hands-on view of a rapidly evolving, incredibly challenging marketplace of ideas, products and services. You'll work side by side with some of the smartest people in the business on assignments that matter. So here we are. You have a lot to learn. We have a lot to do. It's the perfect storm. And even better? Join us and you may end up staying for a career in which you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Housing assistance is not available for this position.
This Full-Time intern position will be available Summer 2020
UnitedHealth Group is not able to offer visa sponsorship now or in the future for this position
We are recruiting for a variety of different teams within the business analyst function track.
- Use pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems
- Investigate non-standard requests and problems, with some assistance from others
- Prioritize and organize own work to meet deadlines
- Provide explanation and information to others on process improvement initiatives
- Collect relevant information by pulling and analyzing data from multiple systems
- Use relevant data to make fact based decisions
- Assisting with business development
- Contributing to reports and business proposals
- Project management
- Assisting team leads with various research projects pertaining to multiple content areas or business needs
- Other projects as assigned
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university during the duration of the internship. Internships are not intended for graduating seniors
- Minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization (F-1 students with practical training and candidates requiring H-1Bs, TNs, etc. will not be considered)
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in marketing, business or another related field
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: business analyst, intern, internship, Indianapolis, IN, Indiana
Back to top