Atlassian Administrator - JIRA/Confluence
- San Francisco, CA
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Join Rally Health as an Atlassian Administrator where you will perform overall maintenance and administration of Atlassian applications (such as JIRA and Confluence); build complex JIRA workflows, field configurations, screen schemes, permission schemes and notification schemes; and recommend, test, install, and configure JIRA/Confluence add-ons. You will also be an on-call support expert for any JIRA/Confluence related issues and resolve JIRA/Confluence issues reported by end-users. As part of the centralized IT team, you will report to the IT Applications Manager and work with technical teams to implement solutions consistent with industry standards.
- Perform overall maintenance and administration of Atlassian applications JIRA/Confluence
- Be a go-to person for any JIRA/Confluence related issues and partner with teams to design solutions consistent with industry standards
- Build complex JIRA workflows, field configurations, screen schemes, permission schemes and notification schemes
- Resolve JIRA/Confluence issues reported by end-users
- Recommend, test, install, and configure JIRA/Confluence add-ons
- Be a part of on-call support and centralized IT team across Rally supporting the Enterprise Applications
- 2+ years of experience with JIRA/Confluence including system administration
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical role or equivalent experience
- Understand basic database administration and competency in writing SQL queries, preferably Postgres database
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence migrations preferred
- Linux knowledge and familiarity with AWS preferred
- Have a motivated personality while maintaining patience with constant interruptions and multiple requests
- Coding experience in one or more languages like: Bash Scripting, Python, Java
Rally Health ™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It's our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We're building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (email@example.com).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Back to top