Architect - Active Directory - Multiple Locations
- Bangalore, India
Engagement & Project Overview This individual involve in function design, engineer, and manage the organization's infrastructure and operational platforms. In senior level roles, leads business solutions, capabilities, and is a strong influencer that engages with client executives and stakeholders.
- • Design and architect Active Directory Infrastructure, Greenfied Active Directory , Redforest Active Directory , including, design and implementation of Group Policy, DNS and DHCP
• Responsible for the design and architecture of the global backup and recovery of Active Directory
• Communicate with internal clients, vendor partners, and stakeholders
• Owns and leads discussions in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and conversions. Recommends solutions as appropriate
• Support IT goals and objectives including measures and projects
• Collaborates and assists with the coordination/management of vendors who are contracted for services relating to the computing infrastructure at Bemis Company, Inc.
• Must possess proven experience working with an enterprise distributed computing environment
- Technical infrastructure architect/design/support as represented in the Bemis IT Standards/ Policies/Procedures for Windows Server operating systems and a Strong understanding of architecting and configuring Microsoft Windows OS technology including AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy and Organizational Units
• Problem solving leadership based on experience with the technology
• Support of a distributed MS Windows-based network
• Strong 'principal of least privilege' understanding and ability to leverage technology to achieve such principal
• Strong record of operational success managing Microsoft Active Directory services including outstanding uptime and throughput.
• Knowledge of Quest Intrust, Change auditor, Quest GPO reporter
• Understanding of SCOM and SCCM
Nice To Have Skills • Advanced PowerShell scripting knowledge.
• Ability to use PowerShell with LDAP, ADSI, and .Net.
• Experience with Databases, Active Directory, LDAP, Unix and Windows
• Azure Stack HCI
Back to top