Adult Outpatient Psychiatrist - Worcester, MA
- Worcester, MA
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Full Time Psychiatrist to join our team in Worcester, MA. At Reliant, Behavioral Health is a key part of our innovative care model. Carefully integrating behavioral health with primary care helps us to improve patients' lives every day. With Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
• Regional role providing consultation for primary care providers regarding patient treatment, referrals and medication management
• Work within an integrated model in collaboration with other physicians, psychiatrists, behavioral health care providers and psychiatric nurse practitioners
• Participate in devising, reviewing and revising policies, procedures and protocols
• Perform diagnostic assessments and follows-up regarding referred patients
• Provide direct patient care services within area of expertise
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- Collegial group practice with a large referral base
- State of the art Epic EMR system
- Excellent support staff and dedicated practice management systems
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package - 4 weeks + legal holidays & 2 floating holidays
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Competitive Medical/Dental/Life/Long Term/Short Term/FSA Benefit Package
About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group , transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 25 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience, and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BE/BC in Psychiatry
- Massachusetts medical license
At OptumCare, we've found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at www.workatoptum.com.
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Job Keywords: Physician, Psychiatrist, Worcester , MA, Massachusetts
Back to top