Administrative Office Coordinator Las Cruces, NM
- Las Cruces, NM
Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life's best work. (sm)
We currently have an Administrative Office support role open and we are seeking someone highly organized, motivated and flexible to work in this busy location. In this role you must be a self-starter and know how to keep the office running smoothly and efficiently
The person hired into this role will provide a wide variety of advanced administrative support to one or more departments and/or directors. He / She will assist in the adherence to departmental budgets, prepares documents for personnel changes and produces various operating reports for the department served. The person hired will serve as an administrative liaison for all internal and external inquiries related to this department and office.
- Perform all general clerical duties to include but not limited to: answering phones, photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing.
- Coordinates and maintains records for staff office space, phones, company credit cards and office keys.
- Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office. (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Maintains Outlook calendars in current and accurate status.
- Coordinates team meetings and conference calls as needed or anticipated.
- Coordinates travel arrangements as needed and files expense reports
- Answer front desk office phones promptly (Receptionist) and uses good judgment to prioritize the distribution of messages in a timely manner.
- Prepares meeting materials and assists with the development of PowerPoint presentations.
- Responsible for keeping inventory of all office supplies and placing orders for replenishment as needed.
- Records minutes at various meetings and archives them accordingly.
- Take meeting notes and distribute them to appropriate managers/leaders
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
The pace is fast and you'll need to be comfortable managing multiple priorities. You may be required to work in multiple locations, so scheduling flexibility is essential. You must also be able to respond calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 4+ years of office administrative experience with increasing responsibility
- 2+ years of experience handling phones and busy front desk office duties (meet and greet)
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Candidates should be fluent with both Spanish and English (speaking, writing and reading)
- Must work in the Las Cruces, NM Location M-F 8:00-5:00
- Ideal candidates will have healthcare/medical knowledge or previous experience working in a hospital administrative office
- Some college coursework desired or business vocational school education.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times.
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We're impacting 380,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Las Cruces, NM, New Mexico
Back to top