Sales Associate - Domain Brokerage
Uniregistry Corp. is seeking Sales Associates to join our fast-paced Sales team.
The successful candidate will be a motivated, career driven individual with strong communication skills and an entrepreneurial spirit. We are looking for individuals who are hard working, have an eagerness to learn about the domain name sales industry and be mentored by some of the top sales reps in the business.
- Research and generate new client leads
- Responding to leads that are world wide by all means necessary: Phone, Email, Skype, etc.
- Communicate with clients on a daily basis
- Not be afraid to pick up the phone and make a sale
- Cold call potential clients from personal contracts & researched databases to initiate new sales
Applicants should possess:
- Previous sales experience is considered an asset
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently
- Incentive and target driven
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be zealous, resourceful with a spirited initiative
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Well mannered, well spoken, professional, ethical, honest and reliable
- Must have strong computer skills - Microsoft word, excel, and social networking, etc.
- Must be able to start immediately
Extensive online and in person training will take place to bring you up to speed on selling and the domain name industry. In addition to a competitive health and benefits package is offered.
* Only Caymanian and PR with right to work holders need apply.
Meet Some of Uniregistry's Employees
Chief Technology Officer
Ryan manages the Technology Team, making sure Uniregistry delivers a great product by building software that works well. He also helps introduce solutions that suit business objectives and customer needs.
Back to top