Process Improvement Analyst
Uniregistry Corp., is recruiting for a talented Process Improvement Analyst to join our Operations team in the Cayman Islands.
- Partner with key business leaders to identify and implement solutions for systems, process, and/or people.
- Lead multiple department improvement activities, including project identification and scoping, analysis of data using qualitative and quantitative tools, root cause identification, solution brainstorming, and implementation.
- Meet project timelines to manage realization of project benefits.
- Advocate and manage change management activities for team and business units.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Business, or related area of study, or 5 years of equivalent combination of education and/or relevant work experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of Six Sigma experience or equivalent in an online or telecommunications industry.
- A minimum of 2 years of problem solving/root cause analysis, or process management.
- Leadership skills, with ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, influence, and gain commitment at all levels within organization.
- Change management skills with flexibility and collaborative spirit.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and well hones organizational skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
- Creative problem solver who can think outside of the box.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- We offer a relocation package to all new employees to the island!
- We provide our team members with fresh, local, organic gourmet breakfast and lunch.
- We pay 100% of the medical premiums for our team members and 50% premiums for their dependents.
- Onsite gym!
- Warm, and inviting work space with ergonomic desks that can raise and lower to maintain optimal health in an office environment.
- A competitive package is offered, commensurate with experience.
- The opportunity to live on a beautiful, developed Caribbean island and endless breathtaking sunsets!
Check out our offices on our profile on The Muse: https://www.themuse.com/companies/uniregistry/office
*We are recruiting for this position in-house and will reach out to recruiters if needed.
Back to top