Front End Developer
Uniregistry Corp., is seeking a talented Front End Developer to join our Development team located in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
If you are looking for a change and love endless sunny days, then Uniregistry could be your dream office in paradise. We love what we do, what we create, and how we're changing an industry-come and be a part of something bigger. Did we mention our office is located across the street from the Caribbean Sea?
Working closely with the Development Team, the Front End Developer role will be responsible for ensuring that our website is accessible to anyone, anywhere in the world, in addition to making the experience seamless and an easy user experience to drive new and current business.
The team member must be confident and have well honed organizational skills, who is comfortable juggling competing demands and can prioritize effectively. Someone who thrives in a collaborative environment and is comfortable sharing their ideas, confident in trying new approaches and thinking outside of the box. Who can find simple solutions to complicated problems.
- Understand the nuances between browsers and provide advice and guidance to other developers on handling those nuances.
- Be accountable for code quality and writing tests (unit and integration).
- Be expected to help lead architectural discussions and decisions.
- Help and advise in the selection of the most appropriate frameworks to use with the product.
- Perform code reviews and participate in suggesting and supporting coding best practices.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may apply depending on the needs of the business.
- Minimum 5 years experience in professional coding capacity.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field preferred or a combination of Bachelors degree or equivalent year of experience.
- Sound knowledge with Unix systems administration, virtualization, web serving architecture, TCP/IP networking, network security, backup/storage administration.
- Working knowledge of domain registry / registrar data protocols and extensions (XML / EPP).
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within short deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Additional benefits of working with Uniregistry:
- We offer a relocation package to all new employees moving to the island.
- We provide our team members with fresh, local and organic gourmet breakfast and lunch. You won't go hungry working with Uniregistry!
- We pay 100% of the medical premiums for our team members.
- On-site gym.
- Warm, and inviting work space!
- A competitive health and benefits package is offered, commensurate with experience.
- Work with some of the most talented folks in the domain industry.
Learn more: https://uniregistry.com/about or https://www.themuse.com/companies/uniregistry
*We are recruiting for this position in-house and will reach out to recruiters in the future if we are unable to find the right candidate.
Meet Some of Uniregistry's Employees
Chief Technology Officer
Ryan manages the Technology Team, making sure Uniregistry delivers a great product by building software that works well. He also helps introduce solutions that suit business objectives and customer needs.
Back to top