Warehouse Worker - 2nd Shift
Attention!!! Unilever is hosting a Job Fair on Saturday, August 12, 2017. The Job Fair starts at 8:00am and ends at 11:00am. The factory is located at 2900 W. Truman Blvd, Jefferson City, MO, 65109. With your manufacturing skills you could join our talent powerhouse! Please come to our Job Fair!
Unilever, Jefferson City is looking for highly skilled, energetic, and dedicated team members. Locally we produce Dove, Suave, Vaseline Intensive Care, TresSemme, Nexxus, St. Ives and Axe shampoo/conditioner, lotion and body wash. We represent 75% of the volume for all of these brands sold across North America!
Please Note: Applicants must apply on-line prior to the Job Fair at www.unilever.com/careers.
Warehouse Worker – 2nd Shift
Background & Purpose of the Job:
We are currently seeking Warehouse Workers in Jefferson City, MO, to support our second shift (6:00pm to 6:15am). The incumbent will load and unload trucks, support production, and store and maintain raw and packaging inventories. The Incumbent must also work overtime if required. All Company employees must conduct Company business in every instance in accordance with the highest standards of ethical business conduct.
Who You Are & What You'll Do:
- You're a Changemaker: By actively supporting the Plant's World Class Manufacturing initiatives by completing all scheduled training and assigned responsibilities.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment where appropriate (fork truck, pallet jack, sky Jack, deep reach, clamp apparatus, etc).
- Operates various fork trucks and pallet jacks after certification training, with periodic recertification.
- You're a Teacher: By training associates on warehouse systems and programs and document accordingly.
- Operates palletizers and automatic bottle handling/ de-palletizer equipment.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding and use of productivity, safety, and informational tools (PCs, RF, JDA, SAP, Impact Sensors, Factory Systems).
- Ability to use warehouse systems and programs (i.e. Work Orders, B.O.M., locator, etc).
- Handle material issues and returns to and from production process.
- Move materials around Warehouse using SAP.
- Audit materials as part of inventory maintenance.
- Maintain housekeeping and 5-S program in assigned areas.
- Must be able to load and unload trailers properly and safely.
- Must scan, ticket and document finished goods skids correctly.
- Perform all other Duties as assigned.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years of warehouse and fork truck experience.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work the second shift (6pm to 6:15am).
- Must have NCRC (National Career Readiness Certification), or, Work Keys Certification. If not already obtained, please register to go take the assessments. For more information regarding the NCRC (Work Keys Assessments), please visit the Missouri Job Center located at 1716 Four Seasons Drive, Suite #101, Jefferson City, Missouri, 65101. The main number is (573) 526-8115.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top