Unilever International Internship Programme - Finance in Katowice, Poland
Unilever International Internship Programme – Finance in Katowice, Poland
Are you studying towards your penultimate or final year at University or recently graduated and looking for your next international challenge to start in March/April 2017? Would you like to gain an insight into how one of the world’s largest FMCG companies is run from a Finance perspective? If the answer is yes, apply for the Unilever International Internship Programme today!
Creating a better future every day. That is Unilever’s vision. We help people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others. With our iconic brand portfolio of more than 400 brands, such as Dove, Lipton, Knorr or Hellmann’s, Unilever is one of the world’s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies.
When joining the Unilever International Internship Programme within Finance in Katowice, Poland you will support the challenge of creating sustainable delivery processes of our diverse products in several markets from a financial perspective. You will be part of a passionate team where your insights and ideas are valued. We believe in the power of our brands to improve the quality of people’s lives. We also believe in doing well by doing good. If you are ambitious, keen to learn and want to have a big impact…then you’ve come to the right place.
What will you be doing?
As an international intern you will join one of our Finance teams in Katowice. Your role could involve the following:
- Learning real finance business partnering cross Supply Chain organization, delivering effective and efficient finance business partnering for European transport operations
- Ensuring accuracy & completeness of accounting records and financial statements while managing our 3rd Party Service Providers and working with stake-holders across the globe.
What do we offer?
You will get the opportunity to pursue your professional and personal goals and develop yourself on a national and international level. We have a proven tradition of developing our own purpose driven leaders and encouraging innovative thinking. Future focused feedback and challenging goals drives innovation and ambition within a performance culture and an inclusive and informal environment. We will support you to achieve your potential and make a big business impact.
In addition to this, you will receive a compensation based on the local conditions in your location. You will also be part of the intern network to accelerate your learning.
What skills do we look for?
- Analytical confidence and proactive thinkers;
- Strong communication skills;
- Complex problem solving – identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Sense of urgency when needed;
- An independent worker and self-starter always striving to deliver an excellent performance;
- Able to filter relevant feedback while keeping a global mind set;
- A resilient team player.
What do we expect from you?
- Full time availability for a 6 month internship from March/April 2017;
- Bachelor or Masters student in the penultimate or final year of University or recently graduated (up to 6 months), preferably in Financial Accounting
- Fluent in English, more language skills is a plus;
- Passion for leadership; the UIIP will provide an insight into the Unilever Future Leaders Programme
- Previous work and international experience would be an advantage
- Participation in extracurricular activities;
- Flexibility on your location – you will be based in Katowice for the duration of your internship;
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Scientist, Research & Development, Product Development
As part of the Global Design Team at Unilever in the men’s cleansing category, Sean spends his days formulating body washes for customers around the world.
Back to top