Unilever Global IT Incident Coordinator
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
The Incident Coordinator is responsible for managing the incident management process from all stakeholders that report incidents in accordance with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices. The role ensures that standardized methods and procedures are used for efficient and prompt handling of all incidents minimizing the impact of incidents to improve service quality and consequently improving day-to-day operations.
The above is delivered through building an in-depth end to end knowledge of the platform. The role will provision internal- and external 2nd line support with possible root causes and/or solutions to investigate.
- Executes the Incident Management process tasks as agreed with global and local requirements
- Coordinates and manages the Incident Management process activities across the global platform and with external suppliers to agreed global and/or local Service Level Agreements.
- Escalates risks and issues to the Service Desk Manager
- Accountable for the complete Information Technology Infrastructure Library process execution and handling of incidents
- Accountable as escalation point for incident resolution
- Accountable to solve P1 incidents via partners and escalates in time to Service Desk Manager when it becomes a Major Incident
- Supports Incident Management reporting (Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements)
- Assists the Service Desk Manager in driving Service management best-practice and Information Technology Infrastructure Library process standardization
- Assists the Service Desk Manager in identifying and planning for Incident Management process improvements
- Drives implementation of standard execution of the Incident Management process.
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Proven track record in driving and improving processes within an Information Technology Infrastructure Library based Service desk
- Preferably Information Technology Infrastructure Library Certification (Foundation / Service Support)
- Preferably a study background in Information Technology (IT) / Computer Science / Informatics
- Global mindset
- Proven capability to work independent
- Fluent English communication skills, verbal & written
- Ability to translate user message from Information Technology /Servicedesk to different stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities consistent with the organisations’ goals and objectives.
- Able to drive process optimization
For any additional queries, please contact Unilever Enterprise Support HR Services via 0800 0201072 (local) / 31 20 2061 757 (international) or [email protected]
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways. Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Andrélon, Blue Band and Conimex.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Scientist, Research & Development, Product Development
As part of the Global Design Team at Unilever in the men’s cleansing category, Sean spends his days formulating body washes for customers around the world.
Back to top