Background & Purpose of the Job
The Training Supervisor role plays an important role in the People Development of the Raeford Manufacturing Plant. This role will be responsible for the design and execution of the training strategy and will manage the sites training budget. We're looking for an ambitious, organized and highly efficient individual with manufacturing experience. In this position you will partner with local colleges to develop the workforce that will deliver tomorrows success.
Who You Are & What You'll Do
- Oversee the training in all areas of the Plant
- Identify future training needs and identify training to address
- Participate in the onboarding of new hires
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Partner with local colleges
- Co-Lead the People Development Pillar for World Class Manufacturing WCM
- Maintain the skills matrix and radar charts
This position is part of the Raeford, NC Plant's Human Resources Department. In this position:
- You're a strategy guru: You design a training strategy based on the needs of the Plant
- You're a dot connector: You identify resources and match them to needs
- You're a teacher: You understand the value of development
- You're a culture & change champion: What you do impacts the future success of the business
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Human Resources or a Technical Field of study
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing setting preferably Front Line Management or Training ( 2 years experience)
- World Class Manufacturing (WCM) or other Lean Manufacturing Experience
- Exceptional computer skills
- A creative energetic attitude
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities.
We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top