Technical Operator 1 - Night Shift
Attention!!! Unilever is hosting a Job Fair on Saturday, August 12, 2017. The Job Fair starts at 8:00am and ends at 11:00am. The factory is located at 2900 W. Truman Blvd, Jefferson City, MO, 65109. With your manufacturing skills you could join our talent powerhouse! Please come to our Job Fair!
Unilever, Jefferson City is looking for highly skilled, energetic, and dedicated team members. Locally we produce Dove, Suave, Vaseline Intensive Care, TresSemme, Nexxus, St. Ives and Axe shampoo/conditioner, lotion and body wash. We represent 75% of the volume for all of these brands sold across North America!
Please Note: Applicants must apply on-line prior to the Job Fair at www.unilever.com/careers.
Technical Operator 1 – 2nd Shift – Jefferson City, MO
Background & Purpose of the Job:
We are actively seeking a Technical Packaging Operator 1 (Second Shift, 6pm to 6:15am, several roles open) to join our factory located in Jefferson City, MO. We encourage locals to apply, as we do not offer relocation at this time.
Who You Are & What You'll Do:
- You're a Dot Connector – As you will safely and efficiently set up and operate production equipment.
- Perform regular maintenance on the packaging lines/equipment.
- You're a Changemaker – As you will perform packaging line changeovers.
- Perform mechanical adjustments and produce a quality product within a team environment.
- Automated equipment operation, electrical/mechanical troubleshooting, or programmable controller experience is a plus.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Must have NCRC (National Career Readiness Certification), or, Work Keys Certification. If not already obtained, please register to go take the assessments. For more information regarding the NCRC (Work Keys Assessments), please visit the Missouri Job Center located at 1716 Four Seasons Drive, Suite #101, Jefferson City, Missouri, 65101. The main number is (573) 526-8115.
- Previous manufacturing experience with electrical/mechanical/troubleshooting ability, and or Technical School Degree and/or higher education credits.
- A high school diploma, or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Preferred computer skills to include Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top