Supply Chain Finance Analyst
Supply Chain finance
Unilever is one of the biggest consumergoods company in the world. Our productsinclude food, beverages, home care and personal care products We have more than400 brands in 190 countries such as Algida, Hellmann’s, Knorr, Lipton, Lux,Magnum, Rama, Rexona or Dove. We are focused on great atmosphere and peopledevelopment, as they are backbone of our success!
Location: Katowice, Poland
Department: Supply Chain Finance Services (SCFS)
As Supply Chain Finance SeniorAnalyst you are primary responsible for finance business partnering to UnileverSupply Chain and Marketing & Sale organizations in Europe.
You act as first pointof contact for European category finance directors and managers and factorycontrollers. You are responsible for guiding the processes & timing forforecasting cycle and periodical transfer price updates. The primary aim ofyour role is delivering understanding of supply chain cost development andtransparent communication to business partners.
You are also expected tohave good team management skills & experience as you will lead the teambetween 1 to 3 people. During the project phase you will be responsible for supportingthe transition of processes and the set-up of the new team in Katowice.
- Team lead responsibilities;
- Being the linking pin between the supplychain and country marketing and brand development teams;
- Develop impact analyses and preparecommunication of changes in Transfer Prices
- Deliver understanding &transparency of Supply Chain cost developments
- Improve and develop reporting for UnileverEuropean factories that enable better performance management and decisionmaking
- Continuously improving/simplifyingprocesses;
- Develop the team to improve theprocesses.
- University degree in Finance (minimumBachelor)
- Minimum of4 years of finance working experience preferably in accounting
- Shown team management skills
- Proven excellent communication &presentation skills
- Shownskills with MS Office (excellent skills in Excel) and SAP
- Trackrecord on analytical and process improvement capabilities
- Ability to manage and hold other stakeholders accountable
- Fluent inEnglish, including finance vocabulary
- Experiencein Business Partnering area is an advantage
What we offer:
- Work in a multicultural environmentwhere people with energy, passion and commitment work together to fulfillambitious goals and achieve their individual potential;
- An attractive benefit package,including health care insurance, life insurance, retirement plan, fitnessprogram (Benefit Multisport);
- Great development opportunities andclear impressive career paths;
- Work in a new, purpose designed modernoffice in central location in Katowice;
- Unique opportunity to participate increating and developing a new key player in Katowice – Unilever OperatingCentre.
- * *
If you are ready to take theopportunity to work at this position and you fulfill the above requirements, pleaseapply via new system Talent Plus Online
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Scientist, Research & Development, Product Development
As part of the Global Design Team at Unilever in the men’s cleansing category, Sean spends his days formulating body washes for customers around the world.
Back to top