Sr. Key Account Mgr - Sobey's
This role assists in the delivery of the USG and profit targets with designated customer(s). This is achieved by the execution of key parts of the Joint business plan. An ability to network and build great customer relationships based on a deep understanding of their needs is critical
This is a development role for National Accounts and thus will require the individual to action plans as well as contributing to negotiations. It will liaise both internally and externally with sales teams to ensure excellence in execution. Great communication skills both written and orally are important.
Customer strategy and Business plan
- Contribute to the development of the annual JBP
- Contribute to the selling and customer alignment to JBP over year.
- Execute the agreed promotional plan, via close working with internal DSR's and customers sales teams.
- Provide clear objectives for DSR's along with review and measurement.
Digital (Perfect Store on line)
- Responsible for ensuring that the customers web site has all basics correct (image, description, format).
- Contributes to the execution of digital promotional mechanics
- Contributes where applicable to negotiations around trade promotional spend.
- Responsible for delivery of agreed counterparts in trade promotional spend.
- Responsible for negotiating with groups of customers (consortia) that are supplied via our RTM customer.
- Aware of Trade term counter parting.
- Assist in managing all accruals and manage promo spend to agreed budgets.
- Implement all RIF accruals and releases as per policy.
- Manage LET movements.
- Assist in managing debt issues.
- Support the setting up and ongoing maintenance of SSD data for pull customers.
Skills/ Experience/ Qualifications:
- Sales experience , ideally within the foodservice market.
- Education to degree level.
- Experience in category marketing, channel marketing or digital activation.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Good communication and 'people skills.
- A demonstrable customer focused attitude.
- Resilience and tenacity.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong IT skills, particularly in MS Office suite, but also able to demonstrate an ability to understand and utilise other systems i.e. Sales out, ESRA etc.
Standards of Leadership:
- Bias for Action
- Building Talent and Teams
- Growth Mindset
- Consumer and Customer Focus
- Accountability & Responsibility
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top