Sr Administrative Coordinator
Job Summary :
The Central Division Administrator position is responsible for supporting the Central Division Director and other leaders in the Central Division with tasks such as travel, calendar management, meetings, travel and expense report management, onboarding of new hires, and other administrative duties. This position is also responsible for office management of the Unilever Walgreens sales team office. Those duties entail paying bills, managing landlord relationship, office safety and security lead, etc.
- Proactively manage the calendar of the director and ensure travel and meetings are properly set up to ensure timeliness and minimize travel costs.
- Develop, monitor, and communicate the division travel and expense budget
- Lead communicator and management of industry meetings
- Maintain and communicate division roster, town hall decks, division announcements
- Onboarding new hires - including all forms, building onboarding calendar, setting up new hire meet and greet meetings
- Lead the development and communication of the annual division meeting
- Perform all key duties and functions as the office manager of the Unilever Walgreens office.
Skills & Requirements :
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and requests
- 5+ years of admin experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft office and ability to learn new programs and systems
- Must be proactive with ability to work without constant supervision
Back to top