Senior Strategic Business Analyst, SC -Target Team
- Minneapolis, MN
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for leading, building and leveraging digital solutions for Unilever. You will have end to end responsibility - managing an agile product process and using the product to manage a business. The ideal candidate is curious, obsessed with serving the customer and constantly looking for opportunities. You will unlock human potential by automating routine data tasks and gleaning insight from data.
The first 6-9 months of this role will be split between leading digital transformation and managing the weekly supply chain execution. After understanding the operations, you will begin focusing entirely on digital transformation. This role will give you the opportunity to become a transformative leader that can bridge the gap between ideas and execution. You will lead, build and inspire the next generation of digital solutions for the Target Team.
- Bravely challenge the status quo of the business and positively work with stakeholders to implement change.
- Forge positive relationships with Sales, Supply Chain and external customer teams (Target). Create a reputation for excellence, customer obsession and purposeful passion.
- Use report automation and role automation techniques to unlock human potential and drive improved execution for Unilever.
- Develop quarterly product roadmaps for digital innovation. Lead a cross functional AGILE team to implement and realize the product vision.
- Manage the replenishment and inventory of a business with automated data solutions.
- Coach, mentor and develop the talent within our team.
- Build, implement and manage Alteryx workflows.
- BS degree or MS in computer science, supply chain, operations research, business management, business analytics or
- R Programming, Python, SQL or any other technical programming language a big plus.
- Experience with Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau, SAS or any other ETL/data visualization process is required.
- Experience working in agile processes.
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
- 5+ years of digital experience: data ETL, statistical modelling, consulting or report automation.
- 3+ years of supply chain experience: operations, S&OP, modelling, planning, replenishment, etc.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com . Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Back to top