Senior Manager, Information & Analytics
Senior Data and Analytics Manager
Background & Purpose of the Job
This is an exciting new role in the Data Science and Analytics group in Information & Analytics , which is tasked to deliver maximum value from data to drive business and organization performance.
The I&A In-Market team helps markets win with data, data science, and analytics in a way that leverages the close engagement/ relationship with CCBTs (Country Category Business Teams) and CD (Customer Development) leadership with a (highly technical) data science hub team so that they can solve for both large transformation programs and near-term business problems.
The I&A In-Market team is composed of business interpreters, data scientists, and data experts who can: quickly understand the business context + problem, apply advanced mathematics and/or statistics to large data sets; and operate in cloud-based environments where data, models, and user interfaces reside in the same platforms-core technologies.
Who You Are & What You'll Do
The role has three main accountabilities:
What You'll Need To Succeed
- M.B.A. Preferred
- Overall experience of 8-10+ years preferred working in Sales and/or Marketing functions in a large CPG
- Strong track record of working with senior business leadership (VPs+)
- Ability to manage multiple requests and priorities simultaneously in a highly dynamic market
- Passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative insights in a precise, and actionable manner
What you will get
- Ability to propel your progression with a step-up and upskill yourself in a forward-looking skillset
- The top and fastest growing jobs in the industry are in "data" and "analytics" over the past 3 years
- "Data is the new Oil" - read Paul Polman blog post May 18th
- You'll be joining a youthful, dynamic and fun team with a startup culture and flat organization that works in squads, with no silos or top-down hierarchy
- High visibility and meritocratic - ability to build networks with CCBTs, USLT leaders and CD leadership
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Back to top